Wednesday, July 2, 2014

He Turned 54!!!

Monday, June 30th exact birthday of my hubby. It falls on a work day and so everything seems like a rush. I did plan what to do, cook but still Monday makes it a little crazy. Did my grocery shopping the day before and prep what I needed. I wrapped tiny eggrolls, it's one of the favorites in my house, and actually doesn't know anyone yet who does not like it. I'm off from work at 4 and have another stop at the store for an ice cream cake, got home around 5:30ish. Birthday without a cake is just plain dinner, don't you think? The weather was  beautiful and so chocolate ice cream cake seems to be the perfect choice. I started my magic :) a soon as I got home. I'm am so glad that I  still have the energy to multi task. Fried the eggrolls, cook the noodles at the same time, re-heat my butter rolls and set the table outside, got a little help from the kids setting the table. Honestly, I was exhausted and yes still  have to take photos. Why I do this??? because I live for the ones who loves me.........
I only have three candles in the house, blowing candles makes it official....it's a birthday :). He is not likely to get what he is wishing for, wink wink. Honey not tonight LOL!!!


A simple token of my love......





Hey, there's me.......Jason took the picture!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment