Friday, July 11, 2014

Spaghetti Night....

Hello everyone!!! Our summer is in full force but I did it,  normally I don't cook when it gets so hot (in the 80s), but I have this craving that I needed to satisfy, SPAGHETTI !! I am bracing myself for this coming weekend where the forecast will be in the mid 90s , oh so HOT!!!! It's  time to put out the portable air-con, at least my bedroom will be cool. Anyhow, the boys loved my spaghetti and I am free from my cravings :) If I'm younger I would think that I am pregnant with all the food that I am craving for. But, nope that ship sailed a long time ago :) thank goodness. To complete my menu, also made garlic bread and Caesar salad on the side with lemon chai tea. Bon appetite!!!!

Little boy with big appetite for spaghetti and garlic bread.


Miguel is a little bit under the weather but it did not stop him to chow down everything on his plate. Good boy! :)


Do you think he love my spaghetti?? :)


The heat is exhausting!!!
Can't post or blog without our Ms. Molly of course!!!


Thank you all for peeking into my simple life! Stay cool!!!

XOXO
Adora

No comments:

Post a Comment