Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Tatay's Day Recap....


Hello everyone!! If you're a Dad, hope you had a wonderful weekend and were honored  and given credits  you deserve. This is the day we give thanks and celebrate the dads in our lives. I'm pretty sure my hubby feel pretty special on this day.   I had to wake up early and do my usual chores, cook breakfast, but this time I made something special, well something that I normally will not cook, bacon, sausage and scramble eggs :) . Good stuff that are so not good for you. Hubby was happy and  so were the kids . Ari was so excited to eat, makes me wander what do they feed him? :) Anyhow the day was all about my husband, food and just relaxing. We all spent the day together, had brunch, followed by watching television and a nap, got up around 2 and we all eat again together. What can I say my family loves to eat.  Jeng and Jason got him the same present, they got him one of those electronic cigarette, we really wanted him to quit smoking, he has now 2 reasons to quit.  He actually like the idea and was talking about quitting earlier. We will see!!!
Chris as a dad!!!! He is not the normal typical dad, I wish at time that he is........ but I know deep inside he loves our children so much and they love him the same and to me that's says a lot about him and truly that is what matters most.
                        I love this picture, as you can see the smiles on their faces! The greasy food did the trick!!! Ari was even making a thumbs up! oh and that's how Molly smiles.
Back to our little princess!! geesh she gets all the attention! we are so crazy about Ms. Molly!!!

                                                                           She is Daddy's girl!!

                          I did not have time to put my mask on :) makeup and this is what's beneath.



Here's more photos of our Tatay......

And of course a hand made Father's Day card for him....


Thanks so much for stopping by and peeking into my simple life.
Until next time!
Adora





No comments:

Post a Comment