Saturday, July 19, 2014

Creative Saturday...

Hello everyone,  how's your Saturday so far!!! well summing up my day, I say I had a very creative day. For some reason I was so inspired to create, I wish I can share some of it already but some has to wait  till August. But I can sure share this one.   Next weekend is my craft day with friends and we were talking about home decor projects. I have this canvas that I have forever and this print matted on a cardboard I bought for 8 dollars on sale. I was at the mall last week and I discover this store called Paper Fantasies, what a perfect name for paper store really! :) and they had a sale, and suddenly my paper fantasies are now oh so real, yeah 50% off.

This is my inspiration piece. Isn't it beautiful? love it!

I started with this blank white canvas and sprayed it with glimmer mist and paint. Yes, that's our dining table. Not a good idea.

Then I used  some of my old Heidi Swapp mask and black paint.
I have an new tool for circle stamp. Empty ice cream container.


See!! it works.
and on the other side.....
Here's the finish project! I also added fabric flowers .


And here is where it goes..

Thank you so much for stopping by....
xoxo
Adora


No comments:

Post a Comment