Sunday, July 27, 2014

Crafty Day with Friends....

Hello and happy Sunday everyone!!! Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. I had another creative fun weekend with my crafty buddies. Can I tell you how I admire these two ladies, they are truly an inspiration when it comes to art and crafts and of course so many other things :). They create from the heart with  a lot of soul, I just love them to pieces!! We tried to get together at least once a month to scrap and to just  up with each others life so to speak......
Anyhoo, the theme for this weekend was home decor, honestly I can't come up with something except for the canvas I created/shared last week, but look what these ladies came up with, amazing! Look at that giant white ball that Victoria did....hello is that creative or what???? love them all.

Sandy's decorative mason jar.  I love it!!! I organized a big party for a love one and guess what the party favors will be? :)

Here's my 4x4 mini canvases for this wall hanging mini cabinet organizer.

Victoria an her masterpiece. :)


She also made these awesome paper lanterns. These are awesome




Creative beautiful mess.....

Our get together will not be complete without food, it actually starts with food. I made some b-b-que, corn and shrimp curry. I thought it was a great combination.

YummY

Oh and by the way, I had a real shocker this week, Friday! my daughter gave me this beautiful flowers.  Oh my gosh, I was in tears inside nyahahaha! I love her....





Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend everyone!!!
xoxo
Adora

No comments:

Post a Comment