Tuesday, July 15, 2014

4th of July Weekend/Jasmin's BDay Celebration...

Hello again!!!!! This is more than a week late post, the hot weather kinda slows me down. I am so glad my husband had the portable air-condition in my room  running.  I've been begging him to put the thing up  since we hit the 80s a week ago, and he finally did last night.  Anyhow this was the weekend of July 4th,  no fireworks for us since the boys went camping with family friends,  it's just me, Molly and hubby at home. I had a lot of things done on the 4th, I organized, little gardening and some summer cleaning since I think we skipped spring cleaning :). Maybe cleaning and cooking is my thing! sure it's chores for others but really I love doing this thing.....hmm is something wrong with me haha! 
We watched the celebration on  tv which of course is not the same as being there, but then we don't have to beat the traffic after the show and besides it's pretty awesome to see it on tv also plus one of my neighbor did all the celebration for us. Seriously, it was SO loud and long, going off till pass 12:00, really geesh! So glad 4th falls on a Friday, don't have to work the next day!
Sunday is when we celebrated Jasmins' birthday, she turned 24 I think! It was a potluck and as usual lots of food . The weather was very nice and so we had it out at the backyard. I did the all American bbque, burger and steak, but the hotdog did not make it! I also made my famous carioca for dessert.

 Rice balls (carioca). It's mixture of powdered sweet rice and shredded coconut, deep fried in veg. oil
I made lemon chai tea!
Carioca!!!
T-bone and sirloin! So yummy!
Beautiful aunt and niece!
I think this is my favorite picture of all! Kuya Reys shirt is a scrapbook material. Awesome color.
Ate savoring her food!
Sure Molly will have some!
Love this picture of ate and Lan!
Singing the birthday song....
My brother continuing the b-b-que...


Brian the boyfriend! :)
The birthday girl...






Thank you all for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment