Saturday, February 7, 2015

Stuff......


Good morning ya'll!!!  How's your morning so far??? probably for most of you this time of day (I've been up since 6 in the morning )  is too early to be up and blogging on a Saturday morning.  What can I say, I am an early person, although I wish somedays I could stay in bed more later than my normal,  my body want's to get up and do stuff, oh well!!  We've been having so much rain here in Seattle, we are very much wet or should I say saturated to be more accurate :) .  Not a complaint at all just stating the fact. I'll take rain anytime of the day :) for real! Anyhoo I've been taking photos of course as always. Took this last night of my hubby again! I think he takes good photos and as you can see I can get him to smile now. He told me,  might as well since thats all  you do. He is wrong this is not all I do :). I do love it, photography is one of my passion in life. If you need photos, just give me a call and I'll be there. Anyhow here are some of my favorites! 



OMG, we love Molly so much, it's ridiculous really! such a spoiled little cutie! She is so sweet though.


and how can you not love this little thing! look at that face, right!

Got to do this shot! We get a  little break from the rain now and then :). Got my camera out and quickly shoot! Can't have the camera wet, that is a no no!!! 


Anyhow hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!
Until next blog....XOXO
Adora

No comments:

Post a Comment