Saturday, January 10, 2015

Game Day-GO HAWKS!!!!

Hello!!! are you all enjoying the game??? by now everyone in Seattle is screaming and just cheering for the Seattle Seahawks!! Yes it's the game day, if they we win then we are in the Super Bowl 49!!! Actually I know this much about football :) I have to admit I'm not a big fan of sports but I am proud to say I am a 12th man fan.  It's hard not to feel the electrifying energy and to be in the Seattle Seahawks spirit, yes even for me, as I am typing and watching the game at the same time with my husband (right now the score is 7 Carolina and 14 Seattle) well more of glancing at the game as I type. We are just happy and proud of our team, that I am sure of.  I am impressed first of all with Russell Wilson,  not only he's good at what he does but his faith and love of God.  Glance at the game.
Anyhow I created this photo as my support for SH. My friend Victoria handmade this and gave it to me for Christmas. If you want one here is the link where to get it.
Used photoshop to edit my photo to look this way. I love it. Glance at the game and the score is 10 Carolina and 14 Seattle) .....By now I am thinking I should get me a Jersey or a t-shirt to expand my support LOL! 

Anyhow here are some of the photos I took this week for my "Photo a Day" challenge! I feel I should go out more to do this.  I'm running out of interesting things to shoot.  This morning though the dew drops looks good and again I can challenge my ability to shoot such. I love the result. Large aperture of f2.8 gave me the creamy bokeh. Oh and do you like my new watermark. AC Photography!! cool hah!

Here's another shot of the same tree on a different direction.  Can you see the little drizzle, I did not even see that while I shoot. I was inside by the window when I took this. I can't get my camera wet! That's a no no!!

I like this one. The photo and the flat fish, so YUMMY!


There you go for this week. I'm going to finish the game and cross my finger! But I think they got this.

GO HAWKS!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment