Thursday, November 20, 2014

Maribel 40th-Semiahmoo Resort & Spa........Part 1

Hello again......are you enjoying the rain yet?!?! well, it felt so good sleeping last night. yap it's was so good that even in my deep sleep I can feel the rain crashing down my window pane and making that wonderful relaxing sound :) Don't get me wrong I love warm weather .... when it's summer time of course, but everything has it's own time and season like it supposed to and yes, if it's rain then let it rain except snow in the winter...that's a big NO! I mentioned last time I post that I will be sharing more of the stuff we did last summer. I know It's late but I'm getting there. That's why I have all these pictures to share and for me to savor all those special memories.

Anyhow this summer my  sister, Maribel turned 40! Yes, the big 4-O and she is a big thing, I mean she matters :) Of course It calls for a special celebration and I think we accomplished just that.
I'm so thankful to all the ladies that made this special day so memorable and so much fun. We had a blast of a weekend. My mom was there, my sister in law, Dolly who hardly go out for fun :) and let alone get away for 3 days, my daughter and niece, and three of my sisters closes friends.  We had so much fun I'm thinking we should make this celebration once a year, with these ladies.  Something about just the girls, we are all kind off crazy and so we can relate with each other! The place of my choice is the Semiahmoo Resort & Spa located at Blaine Washington, a two hour drive from Seattle. We all love this place................can't tell you enough how awesome this place is and just perfect for our needs.  I have not one bad thing to say. :) and it's so close to home.

 We talked about wearing white for a photo shoot. 


Home made lunch prepared by your very own. :)

Perfect day for a picnic and a great photo backdrop.






I may not be in these pictures, but I couldn't be happier to take photos of these lovely ladies. This means a lot........





Really a gorgeous day!!!


Fire pit and good company under the full moon light. Amazing!!


























No comments:

Post a Comment