Sunday, October 12, 2014

Friday Harbor Week...

Hello everyone and happy Sunday and a rainy morning may I add.  It's been a while since I last updated my blog. I guess the weather has something to do with it.  Now that the cold and rainy season is upon us  I am suddenly in the mood to share and write a little update of my simple life. Anyhow, today I am sharing our little summer getaway at Friday Harbor, San Juan Island. We love this place, so peaceful and beautiful. We feel a special warmth and coziness every time we're here. We really both enjoy the peaceful and simple lifestyle but mostly our time alone  together. Must be part of growing old :). It's funny we were having a conversation and we both agreed that we are so old, comparing things that we used to like. We are so wilder back then hahaha! NOT!  Growing old really makes one wiser, or maybe we just got tired of arguing and fighting with each other :). There are so many things I am thankful for. I am thankful for the gift of love, and perseverance. I really believe that there are no unanswered prayers, but it's all in God's hand and timing. Really everyone can change. Praise God for that! Here's a perfect quote for me :)

"a river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence".    -Jim Watkins
A little local band playing at the port and free for everyone to see. They are pretty good. And this was one of the thing why we think we are old. Most of the crowd here are middle age LOL.

Chris just relaxing and enjoying the music. Yes believe it or not we are enjoying the music.

I love the water, anything with water makes me feel like I'm on vacation.

Istn' this lovely????

The inner child in him! I love taking photos of him...really truly.



This is one of my favorites!!! You see how I like taking photos of him. His portrait shot always look good. I think he has a very expressive look and  he's gorgeous...but then again this is the wife talking. LOL!

Best breakfast ever!!




Roche Harbor is another must see place! :)




And here are some photos of me, not bad right!






We visited the Lavender farm, It's so beautiful!






Lime Kiln Point State Park also know as "Whale Watch Park". This park offers more than whale watch. A MUST see place!

Breathtaking view of the Light house and just a few steps away. Beautiful park for a hike too, there are picnic table and benches also on the side and the view is really breathtaking, did I already say that. :)






Thank you all for peeking into my simple life.............and hope you all have a wonderful Sundy and a new week to come.......love-peace-and joy!!! Adora.

No comments:

Post a Comment