Saturday, August 9, 2014

Moonlit Night!!

Good morning everyone and happy weekend!! Last night I took Molly out to do her thing and I saw this full moon. So, naturally I immediately went inside set up my camera and tripod, but at that short time  it moved and all I can see it this. I wanted to go outside my yard to get a better shot but it was late at night and too dark. I was debating if I should wait but it was late and by the look of it, it was moving towards the trees rather than the clear space for me to get a better picture. I like this one though. Last time I tried this was a few weeks ago when the "super moon" was out. It was so bright and beautiful but I could not find my tripod. Go figure!

  Early afternoon, I took a shot of my very first harvest from my little vegetable garden. SWEET! I think in a week or so, the tomatoes will be ready. Also have lots of cucumber  to be picked soon. The squash is looking good too. I can't take credit on the green beans, this was from a friends veg. garden, I just thought it looked good on the plate for photo LOL!


Anyhow, it's  only a little past 7 am and I am ready for my second cup of coffee, then water the plants and do some weeding.  Let's see what this wonderful day will bring......................always! Adora

No comments:

Post a Comment