Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Fifty Two..........

Hello everyone....all birthday greetings are truly appreciated! thank you thank you thank you! Yes, I turned 52 last Sunday, August 3rd. Oh boy I am feeling old! so old specially to my grandson Ari, it is such a high number for him. Then there's my son Miguel, telling me I don't want you to grow old so fast followed by I don't want you to die, so sweet but not sure it helps :)  We also had a little get together, well not for my birthday specifically but for my mom coming back from the Philippines. But, it's okay I love my sisters/family :). Overall it was a great birthday, got some gift certificate and presents. Love it all...
Here's the birthday cake my husband got for me, it's a mango cake from Red Ribbon. He knows I love mango cake.  I made the celebrate banner, glued it on a bbque bamboo skewer and boom  a personalized birthday cake. Also, besides the cake we are revisiting San Juan Island to celebrate my birthday this August. The celebration goes on the whole month you see :) We love that place!!!! :)

Fifty two is a good age! According to my friend, the number five and two are the best shape numbers and therefor, great for scrapbooking. hahaha!
Fifty-two is not bad at all. If you take good care of the important things in life inside and out then you'll be okay of course everything is in God's will! He gave me a life that I don't consider easy, it's simple but never boring at all, and like everyone else's it comes with challenges, but I am embracing it all with my wonderful family and friends who truly care and love me . I am grateful for this life I have been given.

Thank you all for stopping by.....until next time!
XOXO
Adora


No comments:

Post a Comment