Sunday, August 3, 2014

Grafitti Wall....

Hello everyone and happy Sunday!  Today I turned 52 eekkkkkkkkk, I'm feeling really old!! Oh well :)  Anyhoo I wanted to share some of the photos I took yesterday afternoon with my favorite nieces. It's really nice to see them again and force have them  posed for me :). It's also nice to have them sleep over, they do this more often when they were little, sometimes growing up suck!:) I used to take them at this place and they loved it. Just a small park at Renton by the river. I have taken several photos of them at this same spot, still so much fun!!! Okay now let's see what's going on today....August 3rd, did I mentioned it's my birthday?!?! As usual I woke up early, water the plants and do stuff around the house. My husband bought me a cake for today (got it Friday night) I was surprised no one touch it so far :). Mango cake is a favorite in the house.  Well, me particularly :)!  Also we are revisiting the San Juan later this month for a late birthday present and celebration, he is so sweet! looking forward to that! Right about now he is mowing the lawn. Jason and Miguel still in bed. And my mom is coming home from the Philippines later today. Not a lot of things going on but it's a Sunday, and Sunday is a relaxing day. I plan to go to the store and get something simple to cook for my mom, it's a long hours of traveling more so of her age. So got to prepare something.
Here's some of my favorite photos from yesterday!!! Can't wait to scrapbook these!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment