Monday, July 28, 2014

Just because...

Hello everyone and happy Monday. I call them sleepy heads, whenever he takes a nap/in bed she's with him also. It was a hot day and our bedroom is the coolest room in the house, so I don't blame them for staying inside as long as they can.  Anyhow the time was almost 10 a.m. and  this is one of their  weekend routine,  stop and sit by the stairs. Of course during that time I've done so much already, mind you I wake up at 5ish every morning. I have a self alarm inside me and it won't turn off until I get up and do stuff, it's called old age hahaha! Molly's thinking, pictures already I just woke up!  It does not matter she still look beautiful :)

Then a simple breakfast, coffee and pandesal with peanut butter, almost every day!!!I told him so many times do not feed Molly with table food, but does he listen? NO!

Anyhow, mid afternoon I started preparing for dinner, sometimes we skip lunch.
Now, can you tell me what dish am I going to cook with the ingredients below. I'm only missing garbanzo beans and tomato sauce in the picture.



The correct answer is pochero, I found the recipe online and tried it. It was good my husband liked it. Jason and Miguel not so much, damn boys.


I also prepared b-b-que steak on the side for them.

Then dinner is served at 5ish! There's my pochero.


Thank you for stopping by.....until next time!!
xoxo
Adora

No comments:

Post a Comment